A swipe card is easily lost, a pin code is often forgotten, but your fingerprint is always handy.
Best of all, it is uniquely yours, making it an accurate and reliable identity verification method. Thats why fingerprint biometrics is being embraced in the hospitality industry. Its the new key to business security.
Customers using the Oracle MICROS Workstation 6 Series can easily increase POS security by installing the new Oracle Biometric Fingerprint Reader.
With this device you can:
- Simplify accessibility and improve security simultaneously
- Reduce fraud in your environment
- Eliminate magnetic strip card and employee PIN log in
- Add up to 50 users unlike a consumer fingerprint reader
- Easily manage and modify users depending on staff changes
- Prevent identity impersonation
Check out Oracle Hospitalitys John Nicewick, senior director hardware, demonstrating the Biometric Fingerprint Reader here. Says Nicewick: Sub-dermal technology reads below the skin level, thus (making it) more resilient to contamination of food or grease, giving a larger percentage of positive IDs upon first read.
The Biometric Fingerprint Reader is field installable, making greater security and enhanced employee management easily attainable. So, what are you waiting for? Submit a product inquiryor email uswith questions.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.