Executives and restaurant operators asking about the next IT trends in our industry will find some answers at the National Restaurant Association’s Information Technology Executive Study Group conference next month.
The meeting, held April 23 to 25 in New Orleans, will focus on hot topics, including:
- How to manage the disruption of third-party delivery
- Cybersecurity threats and protecting your business from them
- Chatbots, customer care and engagement
- Litigation trends related to technology operations, and
- Online catering and ordering best practices
Industry IT experts Ryan Nowlin of Fiesta Restaurant Group, Rex Smith of Red Lobster, Skip Kimpel of Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, Betsy Riggs of Smoothie King, and Susan Carroll-Boser of White Castle, are just some of the panelists who will join the Association’s Laura Knapp Chadwick and Jeffrey Altergott to discuss trends and challenges that businesses face.
Advance registration for the conference runs through April 9. After that, attendees can register on site at the DoubleTree by Hilton New Orleans. Sign up today!
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.