As technology continues to change the way restaurants operate, we’re inviting new foodservice tech companies to showcase their products and services at Startup Alley during NRA Show 2018, May 19-22, in Chicago.
The download: Restaurateurs are looking for new ways to improve the front-of-the-house experience for their customers and increase efficiency in their back-of-the-house operations, too. Startup Alley offers technology companies a great opportunity to connect restaurateurs with the newest and best products for their businesses.
The advantages are great: For starters, you get instant access to more than 43,000 NRA Show attendees, a small kiosk with carpeted area, electricity, internet access and a graphic panel complete with your company’s name and logo. We also will provide marketing, promotion and signage.
What you should know: For companies interested in exhibiting at Startup Alley, applications will be accepted until Feb. 1. The process is easy, but here are five guidelines to follow:
- Your company must be new. You have to be in operation for no more than three years. Also, you cannot have exhibited at a prior NRA Show or be a regular exhibitor at this year’s Show.
- You must create sales revenue. Your company has to have at least one paying customer.
- There is a revenue cap. Your annual sales volume has to be under $5 million.
- Emphasis is on cutting-edge technology and innovation. Your product must use technology to solve issues in a restaurant’s supply chain, its marketing initiatives, sustainability practices, payment programs, workforce issues and general operations.
- Pay to play. There is a fee of $2,500 to be a part of Startup Alley
Be a part of Startup Alley 2018. Apply now
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.