Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) is two weeks away from opening in Clarksville, Ind. Located at 1354 Veterans Parkway, the newest Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews restaurant will open on November 27 at 11 a.m. To help celebrate the grand opening of the new restaurant, Red Robin will donate all sales of its signature Freckled Lemonade from November 27 through December 3, to its national charity partner, Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to finding cures for all kids with cancer.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers offers more than two dozen gourmet burgers served with Bottomless Steak Fries (which means free refills!) and more than 100 different toppings for guests to customize their favorite burger. Some of the most popular burgers are the Royal Red Robin Burger topped with a fresh fried egg and Red's Tavern Double with its signature styles, including the Fiery Ghost Style™ that uses the ghost pepper, one of the world's hottest chile peppers. Red Robin introduced the Smoke & Pepper Burger™ nationally in early November 2013, the first of Red Robin's Finest gourmet burger line, and has since expanded with four additional offerings: Black & Bleu burger, Southern Charm Burger™ and The Marco Pollo.
While Red Robin has been grilling up gourmet burgers for more than 45 years, the menu also offers a variety of salads, entrees, soups and wraps made with the freshest ingredients, many of which are made in-house.
Red Robin also offers several signature beverages including Red Robin's Freckled Lemonade, which has been a guest favorite since it was added to the menu more than 20 years ago. The Freckled Lemonade, a refreshing blend of sweet strawberries and tangy Minute Maid Lemonade, is available for $4.49 and includes free bottomless refills. All Freckled Lemonade sales during grand opening week at the new restaurant in Clarksville will benefit Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation. Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation was created by 4-year-old childhood cancer patient Alexandra "Alex" Scott, who began raising money through her front yard lemonade stand to help doctors on their way to finding cures for all kids with cancer. Alex's mission continues through Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation and to date, Red Robin has donated more than $1 million to support the fight against childhood cancer.
Along with offering craveable gourmet burgers and signature beverages, Red Robin guests across the country have come to love the restaurant for its:
- Red Robin Royalty loyalty program, that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to "surprise and delight" members throughout the year
- Unique culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests' needs first and perform random acts of kindness for others
- YUMMM2GO provides fast and easy online ordering services so guests can enjoy any of their Red Robin favorites wherever and whenever
- Great drink prices all day, every day throughout the entire restaurant, including 79 drink options for under $5 each
- Detailed allergen information that is easy to understand
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.