Chicken Salad Chick announced today it will be expanding in Alabama with its first location in Enterprise. The new restaurant will open on Wednesday, August 30 and is located at 906 Boll Weevil Circle. This location is owned and operated by franchisee team Becky Roland and Richard Meadows, and it will be the 71st restaurant for Chicken Salad Chick.
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Wednesday, August 30 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year – The first guest will win one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive a large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month for a year.*
- Thursday, August 31 – Thirsty Thursday – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free large drink and Chick Coozie.
- Friday, September 1 – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a Chick Beach Sand Drink Holder.
- Saturday, September 2 – The first 100 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free large Chick Cooler.
- Little Chicks will receive a free Chick Frisbee all week. **
Becky Roland and Richard Meadows discovered the Chicken Salad Chick concept when their daughter was in school at Auburn University. The duo fell in love with the brand and became Chicken Salad Chick's very first franchisees in 2012. Since then, Roland and Meadows, who operate as The Wishbone Group, Inc., have opened more than a handful of locations and plan to add an additional seven restaurants to their growing portfolio. The Wishbone Group, Inc. is family owned and operated, and their son, David Roland, is the director of operations.
"We started our Chicken Salad Chick journey in Alabama, opening our first location in Dothan back in 2012. Over the years, we realized some of our loyal customers were traveling nearly forty-five minutes from their homes in Enterprise, so we decided to expand and bring Chicken Salad Chick right to their door," said Becky Roland. "Its exciting to be opening the 18th location in Alabama, which will be The Wishbone Group, Inc.'s 7th location. We are proud to introduce new communities to Chicken Salad Chick because we believe authentic southern cooking is a treat everyone should have the chance to enjoy."
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has more than 70 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Enterprise will be open Monday – Saturday from 11a.m. to 7p.m.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.