Zoës Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) announced today the launch of its newly revamped website – zoeskitchen.com. The redesigned site gives guests an improved online experience and makes it more convenient for them to enjoy Zoës with an updated location finder, easily accessible menu viewing and quick online ordering – both for individual orders and now for catering orders.
“We are thrilled to launch our new website and offer our guests an enhanced online experience, providing them with the convenience they are craving when they want to enjoy Zoës during the course of their busy day,” said Kevin Miles, CEO and President at Zoës Kitchen. “With its elevated look and feel and improved navigation, we hope that the new site will inspire our guests to fully embrace the Mediterranean lifestyle and make it even easier for them to enjoy fresh made Mediterranean food. The launch of the new zoeskitchen.com is an exciting first milestone in our company’s new digital journey.”
This is the brand’s first major upgrade of its digital platforms since they were first launched in 2010. Currently, online sales account for a small percentage of the company’s total sales. With an average check size about double the in-store average check size, online sales represent a significant opportunity for future revenue growth.
Miles added, “We believe our new website, together with the upcoming launch of our new loyalty program and mobile app later this month, will drive growth in the latter part of the year. Additionally, the launch will enable us to bring forward new capabilities such as online ordering for catering and a more robust CRM platform, all of which will help us to engage with our guests in a more customized way, shift more transactions online, simplify operations for our restaurant teams and drive sales.”
Created with the guests’ experience in mind, the website incorporates beautiful new photography that showcases the company’s fresh made, better-for-you, Mediterranean dishes accented within their natural, lifestyle settings. The features of the new zoeskitchen.com include:
- Easy access to online ordering for individual and catering orders
- Customized store location pages that promote local events, offers and links to participating delivery partners for that particular location
- Convenient views of the Zoës Kitchen menu items, complete with distinctive photography of each item, descriptions and nutritional information
- Mobile optimization that is user-friendly across all types of devices from desktop to tablet to mobile phone
- Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that helps drive organic search results
- The Zoës Life blog that showcases content from the company’s lifestyle brand based on the four Mediterranean pillars: Live, Eat, Cook and Connect
- Live Mediterranean section that features a video of Vice President of Culinary Innovation, Chef Antonio Iocchi, explaining how the Mediterranean lifestyle is built around good food and celebration – more videos and useful content will be frequently added to this section
- Careers page that places the company’s people-first culture and core values front and center, in addition to providing an easy online application process
Guests are encouraged to explore the new site and sign up for Zoë-Mail to receive regular email updates about Zoës Kitchen, as well as special offers, tips and recipes. The new website is located at the same company address: www.zoeskitchen.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.