Im not sure what I loved most about my trip to meet with Jungle Juice, an Oracle Hospitality quick service customer that has 13 smoothie bars across Finland.
It might be the names of their products they have a smoothie called the Flu Fighter, which made me wonder what Dave Grohls favourite fruit would be - or it might be their lemon and ginger shots, which look very innocent but turn out to pack a mighty (and healthy) punch.
In fact, what impressed me most is their total commitment to serving their customers with healthy drinks as quickly as possible, whether youre on the way to the gym or to work.
Jungle Juice Bars were created by Noora and Petteri Fagerström, two entrepreneurs who recognised a gap in the market for fruit drinks that could be bought from quick service concessions in train stations or shopping centres.
- Serve the right products to their customers with super-fast, efficient service
- Grow the business with more locations in Finland and across the Nordics
In the video, they talk about how Simphony Cloud will help them:
- A quick service point of sale (POS) that is fast and efficient
- POS with multi-language and currency functionality
- A reporting and analytics service to support their business
- Inventory management to keep control of fresh stock
- Loyalty functionality to replace their current stamp card system that offers no data insights
- E-commerce support to help them engage with their customers
- Cloud technology tailored to help food service operators remove the burden of managing their IT
Watch the full Jungle Juice Simphony Cloud video.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.