Want to emulate the culinary talent and successes of stars like Rick Bayless, Robert Irvine, Stephanie Izard and Anne Burrell?
In addition to Bayless, Irvine, Izard and Burrell, several other celebrity chefs will be on hand to share their wisdom and experience:
- Fabio Viviani will teach the art of Italian cuisine
- Barton Seaver will share secrets of sustainable seafood
- TV personality and author Ming Tsai will talk about catering to food allergies
- Aarti Sequeira of the Food Network’s Aarti Party will discuss Indian cuisine
- Matthew Kenney will give tips on serving plant-based foods
- TV personality/restaurateur Jeff Mauro will offer ideas on retail success
- Pat Neely of Neely’s Barbecue Parlor will discuss serving authentic barbecue
- Duff Goldman of the Food Network’s Ace of Cakes will demonstrate pastry trends
Why you should attend
These celebrity chefs have achieved the pinnacle of success. They’ll be demonstrating the techniques, tips and tricks that catapulted them into the spotlight. This is your opportunity to take some of that information and apply it in your own restaurants and kitchens.
What you need to do next
Register today for NRA Show 2017 to receive a 30-percent discount. Get the discount through April 7.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, connect and get the tools you need to innovate and thrive. And you may just meet a celebrity chef or two along the way.
Remember, this is YOUR Show!
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.