Hurricane Grill & Wings, a restaurant franchise known for its never-frozen jumbo wings and more than 35 signature flavors, announced today the signing of five multi-unit development agreements, representing 22 new locations. The Florida-based brand opened two locations in early 2014, with plans for a total of 14 new units by the end of the year.
"The Hurricane Grill & Wings brand is on the move and we are proud that our current and future franchisees want to be a part of this exciting time," said Martin O'Dowd, president, Hurricane Grill & Wings. "With our number of units expected to increase this year from 58 restaurants to 72, it's rewarding to us as a brand to bring our fun, family-friendly restaurants to new communities."
New multi-unit development agreements consist of:
- Ronit's Inc. - Five-unit agreement in the Richmond, Va. area.
- Central Florida Wings, LLC – Five-unit agreement in Central Orlando, Fla.
- Franchise Partners, LLC – Hurricane Grill & Wings Franchisee since 2009 in Surprise, Ariz., signed a six-unit agreement in Maricopa County, Ariz.
- Tamarind Investments, LLC – Three-unit agreement for the North Orlando, Fla. market.
- JD Food and Grill, LLC – Three-unit agreement in the Dallas, Texas DMA.
With 58 locations in eleven states, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe.
The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina and Texas, with additional restaurants planned nationwide.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.