Chicken Salad Chick announced today it's expanding in Mississippi with its first Biloxi area location in D'Iberville, which will be the brand's fifth restaurant in the state. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, October 2nd and is located at 3821 Promenade Parkway.
During grand opening week, guests will experience the southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for, with giveaways and specials that include:
- Tuesday, October 2 – Free Chicken Salad for a year –The first guest will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests will receive a free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month.* Any guest not part of the first 100 in line can make a purchase and enter to win free chicken salad for a year. **
- Wednesday, October 3 – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free 32oz. Chick tumbler.
- Thursday, October 4 – The first 100 guests to purchase The Chick will receive a free upgrade to a Chick Trio.
- Friday, October 5 – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Special will be automatically enrolled in the Free Chicken Salad of the Month Club. Each guest will receive one free small Quick Chick per month for 12 months. ***
- Saturday, October 6 – The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free large Chick cooler.
The new D'Iberville restaurant is owned and operated by first-time Chicken Salad Chick franchisees Hudson Sandefur and Bruce Ratcliffe of S & R Poultry LLC. The partners have more than 14 years of experience in the foodservice industry, with Sandefur owning six Zaxby's restaurants across Alabama and Mississippi and Ratcliffe having helped manage several of the locations. When Sandefur learned that Ratcliffe wanted to open his own business, he decided to offer Ratcliffe an opportunity to partner with him in a concept that cultivated a wholesome atmosphere by maintaining its core values. Chicken Salad Chick was the perfect fit and the partners are excited to be opening their first restaurant in D'Iberville.
"Running a business can be challenging, so it's important to find a concept that makes you excited to come to work everyday," said Sandefur. "After talking with various owners and seeing how passionate they all are about the brand, I knew Chicken Salad Chick was the right opportunity for Bruce and me. We are thrilled to be opening in D'Iberville and plan to open an additional location in Gulfport over the next 18 months."
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 96 restaurants across the Southeast led by CEO, Scott Deviney and a growing team.
Chicken Salad Chick in D'Iberville will be open Monday – Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
*Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age, purchase The Chick and are required to download the Craving Credits app. Redemption will start 10/8.
** 10 winners will be drawn at closing on grand opening day and announced via Facebook live. Winners will receive 1 large Quick Chick per month for the next 12 months.
*** Must purchase a Chick Special, be 16 years of age or older and must download the Craving Credits app.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.