Chicken Salad Chick announced today it will be expanding in Tennessee with its fourth Nashville location opening in Spring Hill. Located at 4867 Main Street, the company-owned restaurant marks the brand's 92nd location in the Southeast and will open on Tuesday, August 21st with a ribbon cutting ceremony starting at 9:30a.m.
"Chicken Salad Chick has established a strong presence in Nashville over the years, as residents in the market continue to embrace the brand," said Scott Deviney, CEO of Chicken Salad Chick. "Our passionate following has helped us accelerate Chicken Salad Chick's growth and success in Tennessee, with the new Spring Hill restaurant marking the 9th location in the state. With additional restaurants slated to open in Maryville and Germantown later this year, we are eager to expand our Tennessee footprint even further and introduce more communities to our signature menu items and vibrant atmosphere."
During grand opening week, guests will experience the southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for, with giveaways and specials that include:
- Tuesday, August 21 – Free Chicken Salad for a year – The first guest will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests will receive a free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month. * Any guest not part of the first 100 in line can make a purchase and enter to win free chicken salad for a year. **
- Wednesday, August 22 – The first 50 guests at opening and the first 50 guests at 6p.m. to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free 32oz. RTIC Chick Tumbler.
- Thursday, August 23 – Free Chicken Salad of the Month Club – The first 50 guests at opening and the first 50 guests at 6p.m. will be automatically enrolled in the Free Chicken Salad of the Month Club. Each guest will receive one free small Quick Chick per month for 12 months. ***
- Friday, August 24 – The first 50 guests at opening and the first 50 guests at 6p.m. to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free 32oz. RTIC Chick Tumbler.
- Saturday, August 25 – The first 100 guests to purchase 2 large Quick Chicks will receive a free large Chick cooler.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 92 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Spring Hill will be open Monday – Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 8 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com or call (334)-275-4578. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age, purchase a Chick Special and are required to download the Craving Credits app. Redemption will start 8/27.
** 10 winners will be drawn at closing on grand opening day and announced via Facebook live. Winners will receive 1 large Quick Chick per month for the next 12 months. Must be 16 years of age or older, purchase a Chick Special and are required to download the Craving Credits app to enter.
*** Eligible club members must be 16 years of age or older, purchase a Chick Special and download the Craving Credits app. Each month will feature a different flavor.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.