Hudson Group (NYSE:HUD) has been awarded a ten-year agreement at Boston Logan International Airport by Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport) and MarketPlace Logan LLC. The joint-venture agreement covers nearly 40 stores and over 34,000 square feet of retail space across Terminals A, B, C, and E. Brands represented in the contract include Hudson, Ink by Hudson, Tech on the Go, 5th & Sunset, M∙A∙C, Tumi, Vineyard Vines, and Dunkin’ Donuts – a concept Hudson Group will continue to expand throughout 2018.
This contract strengthens Hudson Group’s presence in the Boston market where the company already operates retail concessions in Terminals B, C and E, and the addition of these stores to the Company’s portfolio will expand Hudson’s total footprint at Boston Logan by an additional 9,000 square feet in the next two years, a 36% increase of our current footprint.
“We are excited to grow our existing footprint at Boston Logan International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the Northeast,” said Joseph DiDomizio, president and chief executive officer of Hudson Group. “Our superior operational expertise, combined with our longstanding partnerships with both Massport and MarketPlace, underscores our commitment to enhance the traveler shopping experience with great retail and quick-service food and beverage concepts throughout North America.”
Hudson Group has worked with Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport) since 1994 as an operator at Boston Logan International Airport, and MarketPlace Development at various locations since 2001.
Additional details on Hudson Group’s retail concepts include:
- Hudson: Hudson is the nation’s largest travel essentials and convenience brand designed with customer ease at its core. Divided into four major categories and color-coded for ease of navigation, Hudson delivers the lifestyle shopping experience preferred by today’s traveler. Inspired by the iconic Hudson News brand, store offerings range from books, magazines, snacks and beverages, to travel and convenience necessities, tasteful local souvenirs and electronics.
- Ink by Hudson: A new contemporary bookstore built around a core offering of books, Ink by Hudson serves as a cultural hub to the airport community and features a curated assortment of bestsellers, small press titles, classics, prizewinners, local favorites, and a unique selection of toys, stationery, fashion, artwork, travel essentials and indulgences.
- Tech on the Go: Passengers will find everything to fulfill their tech-related needs and desires in Tech on the Go. Featuring leading brand names, Belkin, House of Marley, Wicked, Monster, Mophie, and so many more, Tech on the Go is a visual and auditory experiential journey that will satisfy both the technophile and the tech-novice.
- 5th & Sunset: Hudson Group’s proprietary sunglasses and accessories store where customers will find a terrific range of pricing options and leading name brands, from high-end fashion--Prada, Bulgari, and Kate Spade—to performance sports—Maui Jim, Oakley, and more.
- M?A?C: A beauty brand that has become the world’s leading professional makeup authority. With strong pigmentations and products suited for everyday wear, M?A?C offers an individualized merchandise mix and category breadth that appeals to all ages, complexions, and skin types.
- Tumi: The world’s leading international business, accessory, and travel lifestyle brand. From overnight escapes to epic journeys, Tumi has just the bag or travel accessory to fit the leisure or business traveler.
- Vineyard Vines: Classic, yet contemporary, Vineyard Vines offers an excellent selection of apparel and accessories for men and women. From day to evening, Vineyard Vines has something for all the special occasions and everything in between.
Food & Beverage
- Dunkin Donuts: Founded in 1950, the iconic Dunkin' Donuts eatery is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running in the U.S.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.