Learn the latest about foodservice technology when the annual Restaurant Innovation Summit touches down in Dallas this fall.
This year, we’ll kick off RIS, Nov. 7-8 at The Empire Room, a new location. Learning sessions will focus on such areas as:
- Current restaurant technology trends
- The future of digital payments and loyalty programs
- Food-tech investment trends
- Discussions with chief digital officers about their roles and responsibilities
- Kiosk designs to improve the customer experience
- Insights straight from Generation Z, and
- Understanding blockchain and its applications in food sourcing
- Food Innovations, including plant-based and alternative proteins
Attendees will stay at the W Dallas Victory hotel, but there’ll be fun and interesting side trips and parties at venues including the Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium, where there’ll be a foodservice and technology tour, time on the field at the 50-yard line and a drinks and dessert reception in the team’s locker room. The event is on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 50 registrants, so sign up fast.
Besides the conference’s sessions and events, attendees can also take part in our Welcome to Dallas and Election Night Watch Party, where theycan watch the Nov. 6 midterm election coverage at the W Dallas hotel.
Health-conscious and sports-minded attendees will also get to participate in our RIS Run along the Katy Trail on Nov. 7 and a RIS Rise Yoga session on Nov. 8.
There’s going to be something for everyone at this year’s Summit, so join your industry peers, technology vendors and subject matter experts and share the latest information and innovations that increase sales and improve your customers’ dining experience.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.