Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening Its First Restaurant in Southern New Jersey
- January, 22 2013
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
To celebrate its grand opening, the new restaurant will donate all sales of its signature Freckled Lemonade® from Monday, Feb. 4 to Sunday, Feb. 10 to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, a Philadelphia-based non-profit organization dedicated to finding a cure for pediatric cancer. Liz Scott , co-executive director of Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation and mother of Foundation creator Alexandra "Alex" Scott (1996-2004), will attend the grand opening on Feb. 4 and serve Freckled Lemonade to guests.
Red Robin offers more than two dozen innovative gourmet burgers served with Bottomless Steak Fries® (which means free refills!) and more than 100 different toppings for guests to customize their favorite burger. Some of the most popular burgers are the Royal Red Robin Burger® topped with a fresh fried egg and Red's Tavern Double with its signature styles, including the Fiery Ghost style that uses the ghost pepper, one of the world's hottest chile peppers. While Red Robin has been grilling up gourmet burgers for more than 40 years, the menu also offers a variety of salads, entrees, soups and wraps made with the freshest ingredients, many of which are made in-house.
Red Robin also offers several signature beverages including Red Robin's Freckled Lemonade, which has been a guest favorite since it was added to the menu more than 20 years ago. The Freckled Lemonade, a refreshing blend of sweet strawberries and tangy Minute Maid® Lemonade, is available for $3.99 and includes free bottomless refills. All Freckled Lemonade sales during grand opening week at the new Deptford restaurant will benefit Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation. The Foundation was created by 4-year-old cancer patient, Alex, who began raising money through her front yard lemonade stand to help doctors on their way to finding cures for all kids with cancer. Alex's mission continues through Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.
Along with offering craveable gourmet burgers and signature beverages, Red Robin guests across the country have come to love the restaurant for its:
- Unique Unbridled culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests' needs first and perform random acts of kindness for others
- Happy hour specials on appetizers and beer in the bar area Monday through Friday from 3-6 p.m. and 8 p.m. to close
- Red Royalty loyalty program, that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to "surprise and delight" members throughout the year
- Detailed allergen information that is easy to understand
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.