Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) announced the release of the newest version of the Groupon Merchants app for Android (v2.2), which incorporates Groupon Payments into the platform, offering merchants a better way to accept credit cards at the guaranteed lowest overall rates. Groupon merchants with Android devices who sign up for Groupon Payments will enjoy a fast, intuitive experience capable of fulfilling their everyday credit card processing needs.
Groupon merchants with Android devices may now enjoy the following benefits:
“We're thrilled to bring the powerful features of the Groupon Merchants app and the cost savings and convenience of Groupon Payments to more merchants with smart phones”
- Hassle-Free Enrollment — Activate the service within minutes
- Comprehensive Features — Use the Groupon Merchants app to enter bill totals, add tips, apply taxes, process refunds and email customer receipts
- Dependable Service — Backed 7-days-a-week by a dedicated Groupon Payments support team reachable by phone and email
- Security — Encrypted credit card information keeps customer data safe
- Analytics — Payments information is seamlessly available through the online Payments Center where merchants can view live transaction history, check daily sales reports, track deposits to their bank account and analyze revenue trends
- ROI Tracking — Groupon Merchants can scan and redeem customer Groupons and monitor tips and additional spending to track the success of their deal
Merchants interested in learning more about Groupon Payments can visit https://www.grouponworks.com/merchant-solutions/payments or call (888) 961-1511 to speak with a representative. The Groupon Merchants app is available for download in the Google Play Shop. Merchants with iPhones can download the Groupon Merchants app in the iPhone App Store.
The guarantee of lowest possible rates is only available to Groupon merchants located in the United States. Merchants must provide proof of current third-party rates for identical services. Participation is subject to the terms of the Groupon Payments Merchant User Agreement, which may modify or discontinue the guarantee and the underlying services at any time. The guarantee is void where prohibited by law.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon, shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.